Long Beach City College, Liberal Arts Campus Irrigation Master Plan
Long Beach, CA
As part of the Master Plan work prepared for both the Liberal Arts and Pacific Coast campuses of Long Beach City College, LCI prepared a 25% Schematic Design for the irrigation systems. The existing systems were inventoried and a campus-wide program was developed for the implementation of a campus-wide Calsense controller system.
Components assessed included:
- Reclaimed water mainline pipe sizing and layout
- Calsense controller assessment and expansion planning
- Equipment list standards
- Upgrades and future water usage calculations
The deliverable for the Irrigation Master Plan preparation was a phased implementation document that is currently in final progress. Once completed, the entire campuses will be irrigated with reclaimed water and will be managed through a network of Calsense controllers.
- Client Long Beach Community College District
- Tags Sustainability + Water